Aug 14, 2019

How to fix unfortunately security stopped for Redmi Phone


Assalaamu'alaikum.

Hello Guys, What's up? Oh I'm fine yeah ~
Today, we will learn how to fix it.
Ok, so ...
Here we go ~

The cause is many possibilities. Maybe, you have read in another article. And in my case, the cause is I installed Security application and the file (security application that I installed) is from my phone to my father's phone. That's the problem, my father's phone error immediately (the picture as above. It's in Indonesian language) and I'm so panic ! So, I have searched the solution but I didn't get it. And fortunately, I get it ! And the steps are below :

  1. First, install Redmi System Manager in Google Play Store
  2. Second, open the application and reset default security application into default
  3. Now, you can see that your phone not error again 

Ok, That's it.

Thankyou for reading my article
I wish, this article's useful for you Guys :)
Ok, Goodbye, see you again ...

I'm sorry for my language because I still learning english :)
If the article has mistakes, please comment below. Thankyou.

Wassalaamu'alaikum.
Previous Post
Next Post

0 komentar: